Thursday 12 January 2017

17 Facts About Me

Hi Guys!

I was wondering about what to write today, and I realised that none of you know anything about me, apart from the fact I am really awkward and obsessed with musicals. And so to rectify that problem, here are seventeen facts about me.

1. I have a massive family. The number of first and second cousins I have is more than 50!

2. I identify as demisexual, which means that you can only feel attracted to people you have an emotional connection with. This explains why I have had no celebrity crushes in my lifetime.

3. I play the clarinet and am doing Trinity grade 6 this year. I am mildly freaking out about it.

4. My dream job would have to be something in the film/theatre industry or a writer. I just love the creative process of coming up with your own detailed world.

5. I can sing all the parts of 'Zero To Hero' from Disney's Hercules at a great speed.

6. Despite the fact I am reserved and usually avoid risks, I am a complete adrenaline junkie. I love rollercoasters to water sports to everything in between. It's kind of like I have this internal battle every time I am presented with an option to do something daring, and my crazy side wins out.

7. I love horse riding and horse treks, but I have no desire to own my own horse. My parents are greatly relieved about this.

8. I have hazel eyes and used to be extremely proud of them when I was little, before I found out they are extremely common.

9. I have long, straight, mid-brown hair that reaches just past my waist. It is a nightmare to wash but it just feels so nice brushing around your shoulders.

10. I have freckles everywhere. And in summer I don't tan, I just get more freckles.

11. I have been writing a diary on and off since I was eleven. I find it so funny to read back and see what my life was like then.

12. My favourite music artist is Of Monsters and Men. Fingers crossed they will have new music soon!

13. I would love to travel the world and go on a student exchange in my lifetime. I often dream about having an adventure in a far off country.

14. I drink hot drinks so quickly it isn't funny. I need to make them extra hot or I will drink them a million miles an hour.

15. Following on from the last one, my favourite hot drink is Milo, which is kind of a malt-ish hot chocolate. I think you can only get it in New Zealand and Australia, but correct me if I am wrong.

16. I sometimes wonder if I am slightly OCD, because I can't help organising and rearranging things. The pencils in my pencil tin must have all their labels facing the right way, and all my books on my bookshelf must be in height order. It's almost like I am on automatic pilot.

17. There are seventeen facts about me because my lucky number is seventeen and my birthday is on the seventeenth of January! (Only a few more days till I am fifteen!)

I hope you enjoyed finding a little bit more about me! If you liked it, I might consider doing some more facts about me in the future. Do any of you guys have any funny quirks or habits? I would love to hear about them down in the comments, so we can all be a little bit strange together.

Lots of Love,

From Lily

No comments: